How It Began
God’s Arm Global Foundation was born out of the readiness in March 27, 2014 when the Lord revealed to the founder Amb. Adetunji Temitope Felix-CrownReawake, His mighty hand in the sky around 09:00 pm (GMT). It was an unforgettable encounter!
God’s Arm Global Foundation is dedicated to the Divine Most High God for showing His love to humankind from generation to generation through His eternal love to humanity for sending His only begotten son to redeem the world from eternal damnation.
God’s Arm Global Foundation is poised to be one of the best three foster humanitarian relief development and advocacy organization in Africa which is dedicated to working with Individuals, Families, Group, Communities Organizations, Foundations, Social institutions and Ivy Leagues, Churches and Ministries, Government and Agencies, and International Organizations like United Nations, World Health Organization, International Monetary Fund, World Bank, World Trade Organization, Organization of Africa Union, European Union, Hague et cetera, helps tackling to overcome the causes and effects of poverty, and global challenges to be a dynamic regulatory agency acting as a catalyst for positive change so as to provides hope and assistance to help the needy persons who are: the motherless children, less privileged, widows, oppressed women, vulnerable, senior citizens and those that have lost hope and who may think suicide is the only way out- and in order to help them reach their full potential.
“We must help the “Have –Nots” not only because it is in our own self interest but because it is Right.”
1. To fight and eradicate the causes and effects of poverty and its aftermath.
2. Improving the needy person’s health.
3. Enhancing the needy persons quality of life, and independence, supporting them both local and larger systems to improve their functioning in the social environment and to help them make a good living.
4. We help to meet some social, economic, agricultural and educational needs that are fundamental to the maintenance for the needy persons to live a well being life.
5. To help restore the sociability of these vulnerable persons.
6. Green House Management, Health Safety and Environmental Management, Human Resources, Capacity Building et cetera.
7. Intellectual Crusades.
8. Medical Crusades.